The benefits of Natural Birch Tar Oil have been deeply studied by cosmetologists and scientists for a long time, and birch tar cream is becoming more and more popular due to it's medicinal properties. Birch tar oil is extracted from the bark of a birch tree, it is an amazing tree that belongs to the category of medicinal plants.
Birch tar essential oil is known to help reduce the appearance of a number of skin conditions all over the body, including face, scalp and hair:
- Eliminates blemishes. Birch tar essential oil is known to be very useful for people with oily skin - a beneficial extract from birch bark cleanses and narrows the pores, which entails a decrease in the number of acne breakouts.
- Reduces the intensity of psoriasis. Regular washing of hands and body with products containing birch tar essential oil is known to improve the condition of the skin, psoriasis spots, and itching. White birch tar oil will not completely cure psoriaris for it to go away forever, just like any countertop or prescription medication won't do, but it does control it very effectively. For those who have scalp psoriasis or seborrhea on the head area, our Birch Tar Natural Shampoo and Birch Tar Natural Conditioner is a very popular treatment among our clients too.
- Helps fight other skin diseases. We are talking about dermatitis, eczema and seborrhea - these diseases are manifested by improper blood circulation to the skin area. Birch tar essential oil has amazing regenerating properties, so the affected skin area is constantly disinfected, skin tissues are able to regenerate, skin disease stops spreading and is controlled. In addition, the use of birch tar essential oil has proven to relief a person from itching and irritation in the lesions of skin disease area.
- Speeds up the treatment period for fungus on the legs and feet. It is enough to wash your feet every day with our birch tar soap and apply our natural anticeptic birch tar cream in order to notice an improvement in the condition of the skin in 7-10 days.
- In addition, birch tar soap can be used for intimate hygiene. This product will protect against fungal infection, accelerate the healing of micro-scratches and cuts formed after shaving the bikini area.
For those who are not familiar with Natural Birch Tar Soap, we want to clarify that the soap has a strong smell of birch tar, similar to the smell of a natural firepit and ash.
Made with exotic Cocoa, Shea and Mango Butters, this natural Natural Birch Tar Soap is supper moisturizing, packed with nutrients, fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants. It will soothe and moisturize your skin after every use. Essential for healthy and soft skin, this natural soap cleanses without upsetting the delicate PH balance of our skin, rinses clean, and leaves no soapy film behind.
This listing is for one Natural Birch Tar Soap bar. Size – 8x5.5x2.3cm, weight 110 grams.
KEY BENEFITS of Our Natural Birch Tar Soap
Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is an amazing moisturizer as it is packed with fatty acids and rich in antioxidants due to its oleic, palmitic and stearic acids, all of which nourish skin! It is believed to protect skin from aging, dark patches, and dull skin. In addition, cocoa butter is anti-inflammatory and has been noted to help with skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis.
Shea Butter: extracted from the nuts of the shea tree, shea butter is packed with fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins E, A and F. It is considered to be a superfood for our skin as it is believed to deeply moisturize dry skin, treat acne and blemishes, reduce skin inflammation, possess anti-aging properties, provide relief to itchy and peeling skin, restore skin elasticity, prevent and reduce stretch marks, and even help with diaper rush.
Mango Butter: Mango has been called the king of fruits, and it is also very good for our skin. It is full with nutrients like: vitamin A, calcium, vitamin C, folate, vitamin B6, iron, vitamin E, potassium, magnesium and zinc. Mango butter is great at moisturizing your skin, as it is highly absorbent and full of nutrients your skin needs to stay healthy. It helps boost and brighten skin, increase skin elasticity, and reduce eczema and dermatitis.
Full list of Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Aloe Vera, Birch Tar Oil, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocoa Seed Butter, Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Sodium Thiosulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
Disclaimer: This Natural Birch Tar Soap is intended for external use only, avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately and consult your physician.
Storage Requirements & Expiration: Our Natural Birch Tar Soap can be safely stored at room temperatures (away from direct sunlight) for up to 12 months since the product has been opened.